Interested in working at Vermont Tech?
The mission of our human resources department is to foster a dynamic environment which supports and rewards employee teamwork, initiative and loyalty. We do this by:
- Encouraging and maintaining a respectful, safe and productive workplace environment free from harassment and discrimination.
- Enabling employees to succeed through innovative and purposeful programs and training.
- Serving as a resource to the College in areas of employee relations, benefits & compensation, classification, staff training & development and recruitment.
- Integrating with the strategic business & educational goals of the College.
Current Faculty Openings:
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Radiologic Sciences
- Assistant Professor, Full-time, Tenure-track - Nursing, Northeast Kingdom Region
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Aviation (AER 1021), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Human Anatomy & Physiology I (BIO 2011), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Construction Graphics I (CPM 1021), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Construction Management Software (CPM 2050), Randolph Center
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Clinical Dental Hygiene II (DHY 2721), Williston
- Adjunct Faculty, Part-time, Fall 2019 - Quality Assurance (MEC 4020), Randolph Center
Current Staff Openings:
- Public Safety Officer II - Part-time, Williston
- Assistant Director of Admissions - Williston
- Electrical & Plumbing Apprentice Instructor - Part-time, Temporary
- Assistant to the Dean of Academic Affairs
- Residence Hall Director/Student Life - Part-time,10-months, Randolph Center
- Administrative Assistant, Admissions
- Professional Manufacturing & Business Growth Advisor, Vermont Manufacturing Extension Center
- Assistant Chief Technology Officer
- Flight Associate - Part-time, Williston
- Academic Support Counselor
- Professional Writing Tutor - Part-time, Randolph and Williston
- Custodian/Housekeeper II
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Southeast Region, Brattleboro, VT
- Clnical Associate, Nursing - Part-tme, Southwest Region, Bennington, VT
- Clinical Associate, Nursing - Part-time, Temporary
- Clinical Associate, Dental Hygiene - Part-time, Williston
- Clinical Associate, Paramedicine - Part-time
- Clinical Coordinator, Paramedicine - Part-time
- Professional Tutor, Nursing - Part-time
To apply please follow the application procedure as listed in the job posting.
Vermont Tech is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any individual because of race, color, religion, ancestry, place of birth, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age or veteran status, or against a qualified individual with a disability, or any other person whose status is protected under local, state or federal laws.
All full-time and some part-time positions are subject to a criminal background check. Any offer of employment is conditional upon successful completion of these checks.